- Vegan Banana Bread Super moist. We love it. Had to bake it a little longer than specified.
- Oatmeal and Wheat Flour Blueberry Pancakes This is a winner.
- Black Bean Brownies Awesome!
- Black Bean and Sweet Potato Enchiladas Even my parents loved these. Huge success.
- Pecan Crusted Seitan with Creamy Mustard Sauce, Asparagas and Coconut Mashed Sweet Potatoes This took me a while to prepare but it was excellent.
- German Apple Pancakes (Pfannkuchen) I was looking for a recipe for a fluffy German/Dutch pancake and didn't quite find what I was looking for, but came across this one for German Apple Pancake and tested out on the family today. Everyone loved it. I had not had this before and thought it was tasty and different. I topped with good ol' real maple syrup and loved them. Very filling too.
- Whole Wheat Pancakes Holy cow these are tasty and filling. I ran out of regular flour and all I had was whole wheat flour. So I tried out this recipe. I also doubled the recipe (I usually do that when making pancakes) and had plenty of extras for a couple days. Family loved them and they left the table full.
Here's a few of my favorite vegan recipes that I've saved for myself and others who've asked...